Saturday, October 12, 2024

FSH NOTEBOOK: WEEK 6 FF LINEUP CHANGES

David's Daily Digest
October 12th 2024
Saturday Night Edition





Week 6 FF Lineup Moves

With less than 12 hours until NFL Sunday Week 6 kickoff (from London) it’s time to make some needed lineup changes and moves. I am playing in my normal (5) home leagues this season and like many owners in other leagues, I am dealing with injuries. 

Thanks to the great Adam Schefter, we already know that running back Rhamondre Stevenson will be sidelined this week. In one league I am moving Stevenson (currently in my flex spot) to my bench and inserting Jaguars running back Tank Bigsby or Colts wide receiver Josh Downs. 

Although starting running back Travis Etienne Jr. will be available against the Bears, Bigsby has been by far the better runner of the two the past couple of weeks. The expectation would be that Bigsby will see plenty of work tomorrow and should produce against a Bears defense that has been less than stellar against the run (ranked 22nd fantasy points allowed to opposing running backs) allowing nearly 5 yards per carry this season.

My other option Josh Downs has been a top 20 fantasy receiver the past two weeks with 17 receptions for 151 yards receiving and a score on 21 targets. Whether it’s Flacco or Richardson under center, Downs figures to see plenty of opportunity to continue his solid play, especially with Michael Pittman expected to see the brunt of attention from the Titans secondary.

That’s my take.

No comments: