Thursday, September 9, 2021

FSH NOTEBOOK: DAVID'S DAILY DIGEST


September 8th, 2021
Wednesday Night Late-Edition

 





My Pre-season Rankings
 
I am not usually big on doing rankings before the season, but I have on occasion shared my opinion. These are my rankings heading into the 2021 campaign. I've added a few notes to support my thinking with some of my picks (which don't differ much from the consensus);

 













Top 15 Quarterbacks
 
1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Josh Allen
3. Kyler Murray
4. Lamar Jackson
5. Dak Prescott
6. Russell Wilson
7. Aaron Rodgers
8. Tom Brady
9. Justin Herbert
10. Matthew Stafford
11. Ryan Tannehill
12. Joe Burrow
13. Jalen Hurts
14. Matt Ryan
15. Kirk Cousins
 
Notes; I may be buying heavily into the Josh Allen hype-train, but it's easy to do when he has a top 3 (potentially top 1) wide receiver in Stefon Diggs. Allen has the arm and talent to supplant Mahomes as the number one QB.
 
I also watched a lot of Hard-Knocks this preseason, so I am a believer in a healthy Dak (Prescott). The Cowboys should be involved in a lot of shoot-outs this season, especially tomorrow night against the Bucs.
 
I like Joe Burrow as a starting QB in 12 team leagues, as long as he is healthy to start the season, he's got the talent and has some potentially good hands people to throw to.
 
That's my Take.
 
~David Ortega




No comments: