Saturday, December 2, 2017

FSH NOTEBOOK: DAVID'S DAILY DIGEST

December 2nd 2017
Saturday Evening Edition







My Week 13 Favorite Plays



Kickoff Sunday for Week 13 is just over 12 hours away and I am still shuffling many of my lineups, as this is a huge weekend with a lot on the line. In several of my leagues, a win this week will go a long way (post-season baby). These aren’t necessarily players I have on my rosters, but these are players that I like in tomorrow’s matchups;

CJ Anderson/Devontae Booker; the boys in Bronco’s backfield should be busy tomorrow in a road matchup against the Dolphins. The run game will be the priority, even in a timeshare, these two should get plenty of work.

Adrian Peterson; I can’t imagine the Cardinals not leaning heavy on All-day in the home matchup with the Rams tomorrow. It should be a busy day for Adrian against the Rams 27th ranked run defense.

Keenan Allen; The Chargers receiver leads the team with 67 receptions and 97 yards. He has been big at times this season and tomorrow could be another one of those games. Allen has 23 receptions for 331 yards and 3 scores; he’s on fire and should continue the trend.

Mike Evans; The Buccaneers receiver has slid down the fantasy tree some this season, currently at the No.19 fantasy WR in PPR. Evans has yet to surpass the 100-yard receiving barrier this season, but with 22 targets in the past two weeks and an easy matchup this Sunday and big game looms.

Jared Cook; the Raiders tight end has a juicy matchup and he’s in a few of my lineups tomorrow. Fantasy owners can expect a strong game from Cook with starters Crabtree and Cooper out for Sunday.

That's My Take.
~David Ortega





No comments: