Sunday, November 26, 2017

FSH NOTEBOOK: DAVID'S DAILY DIGEST

November 26th 2017
Sunday morning Edition






Sunday Morning Gametime


Quick Takes
Going through my season-long league lineups, I am trending toward Broncos running back Devontae Booker. I think he will dominate the touches today in the backfield and get some good run against the Raiders.

With Rishard Matthews out today, the rookie Corey Davis should see an increased role coming off a quiet week 11. Take note, Davis has been targeted 17 times the past two weeks, so volume will work in his favor today.

I’ve got a couple of lineups that need to make huge runs, so I am going boom or bust with Martavis Bryant this week. With JuJu Smith-Schuster ruled out, Bryant should see more snaps and more opportunity.

Kelvin Benjamin was ruled out earlier this week, I am liking the prospects of rookie receiver Zay Jones today against the Chiefs. The Chiefs defense has allowed the most fantasy points to opposing receivers and the most touchdowns (15) this season.

That's My Take.
~David Ortega



No comments: