Saturday, October 14, 2017

FSH NOTEBOOK: DAVID'S DAILY DIGEST

October 14th 2017
Saturday Evening Edition





Week 6 QB Rankings











I’m showing a lot of confidence in Kirk Cousins this week. I saw solid back-to-back games in weeks 3 & 4; if not for a dropped pass in the end zone, Cousins numbers would have looked that much better and the Redskins would be coming off a two game winning streak. Cousins is only the No.16 fantasy QB through five weeks, but I think he’s on the move and I like him as my No.6 QB this week.

Like Cousins, I think Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (No.11 fantasy QB) is set to deliver another strong performance. In his last two starts, Rivers is averaging over 20 fantasy points per game; he has passed for over 600 yards and tossed 5 touchdowns. Rivers is rolling and should continue against a Raiders defense that has yet to register an interception. I have Rivers coming in as my No.8 QB this week.

QB Rankings

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Matt Ryan
5. Deshaun Watson
6. Kirk Cousins
7. Carson Palmer
8. Philip Rivers
9. Alex Smith
10. Jameis Winston

11. Matthew Stafford
12. Derek Carr
13. Ben Roethlisberger
14. Trevor Siemian
15. Marcus Mariota
16. Jacoby Brissett
17. Brian Hoyer
18. Josh McCown
19. Jared Goff
20. Case Keenum

That's My Take.

~David Ortega





No comments: