Sunday, October 17, 2010

FSH: WHAT'S TWEETIN

October 17th, 2010, Sunday

What’s Tweetin




The latest news around the NFL from Twitter….

@TheRedzoneorg Ravens RB Rice is "100% playing and starting"

@michaelombardi Mike Vick will be the third Qb today for the Eagles game vs the Falcons.

@AlbertBreer Just talked to Ravens S Ed Reed, who told me he's been "cleared to move around" and start practicing. He eligible to come off PUP this week.

@SamRyanCBS My #NFL picks Bears, Dolphins, Chargers, Pats, Giants, Eagles, Steelers, Saints, Texans, Broncos, 9ers (1st win), Cowboys, Colts, Titans

@TheRedzoneorg Panthers may look to move Steve Smith http://tinyurl.com/39hb6sv #NFL #Saints

@JasonLaCanfora Coach Sparano of the Dolphins walking around the periphery of Lambeau Field this brisk AM

@michaelombardi Make sure to check out my Tom Brady interview which is running in the ten oclock hour EST on GAME DAY Morning on NFL Network...

@Fantasytaz MIke you would play a hobbled M Williams over Holmes? RT @PFF_MikeClay: @DeF_21 sit holmes and garcon

@SI_PeterKing Jaws on Pats passing game: "No Moss, no problem.''

@SI_PeterKing Peter King
RT @mattb625: Does Colt McCoy stand a chance today against the Steelers D? ... I think you can answer that question. You don't need me.

@Sportschick Am I no longer one of ur girls... lol RT @KatrinaCampins LOVE RT @djirie: Love my girls!!!! Xoxo RT (cont) http://tl.gd/6h78o1
Favorite Retweet Reply

@Sportschick Both solid plays but I like Cutler today...RT @AdamKelley11 @Sportschick Big Ben or Cutler this week??

No comments: