Saturday, November 25, 2017

FSH NOTEBOOK: DAVID'S DAILY DIGEST

November 25th 2017
Saturday Night Edition






My Week 12 DFS Plays

With an exciting slate of 12 games on the board for Sunday, I am more than excited about playing me some DFS. Here are some of the names that will filter their way to my lineups for Week 12;

Duke Johnson Jr; The Browns running back posted a solid line the last time he faced the Bengals, thinking he can duplicate the type of outcome on Sunday.

LeSean McCoy; The Chiefs defense has not been great against the run of late and Shady is still one of the league’s most elusive and exciting running backs.

Tyrod Taylor; This is a full-on contrarian play for sure, but I like the odds with Taylor after being reinserted into the lineup with his matchup against an over-rated Chiefs defense. I am playing him in a stack with McCoy and Jones.

Martavis Bryant; he’s a risky boom or bust play every week, but the absence of JuJu Smith-Schuster favors his chances.

Kareem Hunt; I’d be expecting a big bounce back day after last week’s dud. Hunt has been too good this season to say quiet two consecutive weeks.

Kenny Stills; I’m not expecting quite the same day he had a week ago, but if he can post a modest 6 catches for 90 yards (or better), at his price I’d be more than happy.

Brandin Cooks; Just playing the numbers and the matchups with Cooks here. I am also making my pick based on what we saw last week. Brady and Cooks are starting to get in sync; look out opposing defensive backs.

Ben Roethlisberger; I am definitely feeling a big game from Big Ben this week. Last week’s 299 yards passing and 4 touchdowns was his best game this season, but this Sunday could be better.

That's My Take.
~David Ortega




No comments: