Sunday, September 25, 2016

FSH NOTEBOOK: DAVID'S DAILY DIGEST








September 25th, 2016
Sunday Edition

Sleeper Spotlight

With Donte Moncrief out, the speedy Colts wide out Phillip Dorsett with get his shots opposite T.Y. Hilton. Dorsett will also have his starting quarterback Andrew Luck under center, so he should see plenty of targets especially downfield. Like Hilton, I like Dorsett as a big play receiver and he'll get in the end zone today against the Chargers.

The Giants will be without running back Rashad Jennings today, but that's good news for Shane Vereen fantasy owners. Vereen is a very capable runner and exceptional in the passing game. He's a borderline flex-RB2 today especially in PPR formats. I say play him with confidence.

Those are a couple of my takes for Sleepers in week 3.

My Daily DFS

If you are like me you can never get enough fantasy. I enjoy the season long leagues very much, but I am definitely hooked on the daily fantasy sports as well. Here's my week 3 Draft Kings line-up in one of the smaller contests;

QB-Philip Rivers ...still has plenty left in tank
RB-CJ Anderson ...has been solid this season
RB-DeMarco Murray ...looks like the feature back
WR-Travis Benjamin ...doubling down with Rivers
WR-Kenny Britt ...looking for value here.
WR-Amari Cooper ...could be a breakout Sunday
TE-Dwayne Allen ...one of Luck's faves in Red Zone
Flex-Victor Cruz ...should find end zone today
DST-Broncos ...defense looks solid!


That's my take,

~David G. Ortega


No comments: