Saturday, October 24, 2015

WEEK 7: SUNDAY FAVES

October 24th, 2015
Sunday (Week 7)








Week 7: Sunday Favorites

I've been playing a lot of DFS lately and not because my season long teams are in the tank, to the contrary I play in four season long and like the looks of three (my fourth is a work in progress due to injuries).

I am following my standard plays in the season long leagues; play your studs and start your starters, but in DFS I am trying to swing for the fences.

Going through the schedule, here are a few of the picks I am liking this Sunday;

Over in London in the Bills-Jaguars matchup, I am on board with Julius Thomas coming off a strong week six performance. The Bills have allowed the 9th most fantasy points to opposing tight ends and are tied with allowing the 7th most receptions. Thomas was targeted 13 times last week, so he should see his fair-share of work this Sunday.

In the Vikings-Lions matchup, rookie wide receiver Stefon Diggs has been a reliable pass-catcher in the Vikings passing game in the teams last three games. Over that span Diggs has hauled in 13 passes on 19 targets for 216 yards. He's yet to have a big fantasy day, but facing the Lions secondary that has been riddled for the 4th most receiving yards and ranks 9th in fantasy points allowed to opposing wideouts, this week it could happen.

Lastly, in the Browns-Rams game on Sunday, you have to love this matchup for rookie running Todd Gurley. He's had back-to-back solid games toting the rock 49 times for 305 yards. Tomorrow he faces the Browns run defense that has allowed a league leading 887 yards rushing this season and surrenders over 5.1 yards per carry. Gurley has looked solid the last two weeks and has to be licking his chops for Sunday's home matchup. I will have him in my lineups up and down the boards.

These are just a few of my favorites for Sunday.

That's my take.

~David G



No comments: